Are you curious about that sentence? This Europe map will make you understand what it means. Sigmagfx posted this map on Facebook. The map contains full of useful phrases that maybe can make your travel in Europe more “interesting.”
These are the list of the Europeans countries and the ‘one sentence’. Let’s check it out.
- Austria: Are you Germans?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: Muslim Serbs
- Bulgaria: Still use the Russian alphabet?
- Croatia: Catholic Serbs
- Czech Republic: Are you eastern Europeans?
- England: Los Malvinas son Argentinas
- Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania: Baltics? You’re Russian Right?
- France: American wines are better
- Hungary: Are you hungry hahaha
- Germany: This video is not available in your country.
- Greece: Macedonia for the Macedonians
- Ireland: Southern Ireland
- Italy: I like pasta with ketchup.
- Macedonia: Southern Serbs
- Netherlands: ‘Sinterklaas’ is racist
- Norway: Are you the western part of Sweden?
- Poland: Polish death camps
- Portugal: Do you speak Brazilian right?
- Romania: Beautiful country, I love Budapest
- Scotland: Where in England is that?
- Serbia: Tesla is a Croat
- Slovenia: Alpine Serbs
- Spain: So you’re latino?
- Sweden: Rape capital of the world
- Switzerland: Belgian chocolate is the best!
- Turkey: Can you translate this Arabic sentence?
Sounds interesting, right? You can try it when you meet Europeans during your trip around the world and tell us what happen!
Check out other funny maps.
Who do Europeans joke about most?
Europe According to Vladimir Putin – Russian president
Source: Bored Panda
Originally posted 2017-04-25 06:04:25.